It’s never too early or too late to think about your superannuation. Did you know that next to owning a home, for many people superannuation will likely become their biggest asset? It can also be a tax effective way to invest your money.
We take the time to understand what your goals and needs are and can help find a plan that works best for you.
Here are some things we will look at with you:
- When should you start contributing to your super?
- Should you salary sacrifice?
- What are the benefits if you contribute for your spouse?
- Should you consolidate your super funds?
- Do you have any lost super?
- When should you start topping up your super?
- Can you take advantage of the Government's co-contributions?
We’ll be able to answer these questions by:
- Reviewing the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals
- Making recommendations based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommending alternative fund providers for superannuation products.
- Reviewing any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your superannuation fund.
What to do next:
If you want to make the most of your money in the best years of your life, contact us today.
Choosing your own super fund:
These days most people are able to choose who they’d like their employer to contribute to on their behalf (rather than being automatically made a member of the employers’ fund). This is known as super choice, or choice of fund.
But does it really make a difference?
Here’s some things to think about:
- What is a choice of fund?
- Am I eligible to choose my super fund? If so, what do I do?
- What is a 'default' fund?
- What happens if my employer doesn't make contributions to the fund I choose?
- What happens if I don't make a choice or make an invalid choice?
- When will my employer start making payments into my chosen fund?
- Can my employer reject my choice of super fund?
- How often can I switch to another super fund?
And here’s how we can help:
- Advise if choice of superannuation fund laws affect you.
- Review the performance of your current super fund.
- Make recommendations about your super arrangements based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommend alternative fund providers for superannuation products.
- Review any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your super fund.
What to do next:
If you want us to help you with your choice of super fund contact us today.
To our valued clients
Please note that from Monday 30th March our office will be no contact. We will still be taking appointments via phone or email.
Please ring (07) 4743 4555, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to our Facebook page.